• This policy covers how Patient PAL LLC treats personal information that Patient PAL LLC collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Patient PAL LLC products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
• This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Patient PAL LLC does not own or control, or to people that Patient PAL LLC does not employ or manage.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
• Patient PAL LLC collects personal information when you register with Patient PAL LLC, when you use Patient PAL LLC products or services, when you visit Patient PAL LLC pages or the pages of certain Patient PAL LLC partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Patient PAL LLC may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, zip code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some financial products and services we may also ask for your address, Social Security number, and information about your assets. Once you register with Patient PAL LLC and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
• Patient PAL LLC collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
• Patient PAL LLC automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Patient PAL LLC cookie information, and the page you request.
• Patient PAL LLC uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
• Patient PAL LLC does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Patient PAL LLC under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Patient PAL LLC communicate with you about offers from Patient PAL LLC and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• Patient PAL LLC displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, women ages 18-24 from a particular geographic area.
• Patient PAL LLC does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
• Patient PAL LLC advertisers include financial service providers (such as banks, insurance agents, stock brokers and mortgage lenders) and non-financial companies (such as stores, airlines, and software companies).
• Patient PAL LLC may set and access Patient PAL LLC cookies on your computer.
• Patient PAL LLC lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Patient PAL LLC's cookies.
• Patient PAL LLC uses web beacons to access Patient PAL LLC cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Patient PAL LLC products and services.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
• We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
• We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
• Patient PAL LLC may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Patient PAL LLC account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Website Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Acceptance Of This Agreement
Your access to and use of this website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes to Website, Software, and Services
Patient PAL LLC reserves the right to;
1. change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Patient PAL LLC shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
2. change, remove, or discontinue any software, service, or promotion (including but not limited to any previsions, parts thereof, licensing, pricing) as advertised on this website at any time without notice and you confirm that Patient PAL LLC shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
3. change or discontinue any promotional discount vouchers or coupon codes at anytime with notice and you confirm that Patient PAL LLC shall not be liable for any such change or removal.
4. change this Agreement at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links to Third Party Website's
The Website may include links to third party website's that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other website's is not an endorsement of such website's and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
The Intellectual Property Rights in this website and the materials on or accessible via it belong to 'Patient PAL LLC' or its licensors. This website and the materials on or accessible via it and the Intellectual Property Rights therein may not be copied, distributed, published, licensed, used or reproduced in any way (save to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing and using this website).
'Patient PAL LLC' and the Patient PAL LLC Logo are trade marks which belong to 'Patient PAL LLC' and they may not be used, copied or reproduced in any way without written consent from 'Patient PAL LLC'.
For these purposes "Intellectual Property Rights" includes the following (wherever and when ever arising and for the full term of each of them): any patent, trade mark, trade name, service mark, service name, design, design right, copyright, database right, moral rights, know how, trade secret and other confidential information, rights in the nature of any of these items in any country, rights in the nature of unfair competition rights and rights to sue for passing off or other similar intellectual or commercial right (in each case whether or not registered or registrable) and registrations of and applications to register any of them.
6. Limitation Of Liability
The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
To the extent permitted by law, Patient PAL LLC will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
Patient PAL LLC makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Patient PAL LLC for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Patient PAL LLC or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Patient PAL LLC and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Patient PAL LLC arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable or indications of the same are received by either you or us from any relevant competent authority, we shall amend that provision in such reasonable manner as achieves the intention of the parties without illegality or, at our discretion, such provision may be severed from this Agreement and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Applicable Law and Dispute
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement and the place of performance of this Agreement is agreed by you to be England.
Headings are included in this Agreement for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
11. Entire Agreement
These terms and conditions together with any documents expressly referred to in them, contain the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter covered and supersede any previous Agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, written or oral: between us in relation to such matters. No oral explanation or oral information given by any party shall alter the interpretation of these terms and conditions. In agreeing to these terms and conditions, you have not relied on any representation other than those expressly stated in these terms and conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any misrepresentation which has not been made expressly in this Agreement.